Already filled out an application?
Festival VOlunteer Information
We are asking all of our volunteers to fill at least one 2-hour shift, but you are more than welcome to sign up for more. If you are volunteering with a specific group, organization, or company, look for your 'recommended shift'. If you have not yet signed up for a shift, please do so above! Shifts are not guaranteed.
Volunteer Training & Orientation
- Online Training: All volunteers are required to complete an Online Volunteer Training. The training will be on Wednesday, July 25th at 7:00PM MST via Zoom live video. You will receive an email with the link. The link to the live video, and the recording will be posted to this page.
- Day-of Orientation: Volunteers are asked to attend a Volunteer Orientation on the day of the Festival on Saturday, July 28 at 12:00PM MST at Rice-Eccles Stadium. There will be a special guest :) To get into the stadium before Doors Open at 2pm, go to the check-in tent at the NW corner of the stadium.
Getting to the Stadium
- Public Transit: TRAX is offering free rides to and from the Stadium for all LOVELOUD ticket holders on July 28. Have your ticket ready and ride to Stadium Station (1349 E. 500 S.)
- Parking: Volunteer parking will be the same as Festival patron parking.
- Arrive to your volunteer shift 20 minutes early.
- If you are checking in BEFORE Doors Open at 2:00PM, go to the check-in tent in the NW corner of the stadium to get your credentials and gain access.
- If you are checking in AFTER Doors Open at 2:00PM, go to Volunteer HQ located by the merchandise area at the South end of the stadium to get your credentials.
Volunteer Food & Drink
- Those volunteering for any shift starting at 6:00PM or later will receive a free meal ticket.
- Water and drinks will be available to all volunteers all day.